View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 05:07 PM
Violett's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1005919
Violett Reputation: 10

Yes, I know this diagram. Thank you. Seems this is the classic conection, with all the fans connected to the Commander Pro. I don’t understand very well from the diagram, sorry for my confusion, this is my first build, I am a beginner.
I see in this diagram 5 LL fans and 2 ML fans on the radiator, but in the same time only 6 green lines imput on the Commander Pro. I am still confused.
I have the Obsidian 500D SE RGB, so tottaly 4 LL120 fans ( 3 on the front of the case and 1 on the back ), plus 2 ML140 fans on the radiator. I have 4 Corsair RGB led strips too.
My question is about what @c-attack have mentioned above that “ it is preferable to keep the fans on the cooler’s controller versus the Commander Pro, that ensure they will operate off coolant temp with or without software runing and protect itself “.
I am interesed about this conection type and a diagram with this situation, when the radiator fans are connected to cooler’ controller, not to the Commander Pro.
Thank you very much.
https://imgur.com/ICBYkWk
The diagram is like this ? But I see that the Corsair PSU is connected via USB with the Commander Pro. But I don’t have a Corsair PSU. I have a Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 1000W PSU, wich don’t have such a connector.
I don’t know what to do.

Last edited by Violett; 05-27-2019 at 05:48 PM.