View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 03:34 PM

POST ID # = 890875
j2ee Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-ray View Post
They used to 'till Jan-2016, since then there has been minimal Corsair input in the English areas, though there is for German/French. I feel this is rather poor

I agree and so for SIV 5.16 Beta-23 I changed the code to make 1MB the default.

For now if your change Total LBAs Unit to 20 (1MB) and press [Save] the values should adjust, do they?

Code:
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "SSD-D0"           ),  6 ) ?  9 : // WDC              - 512
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "Samsung SSD 840"  ), 15 ) ?  9 : // Samsung SSD 840  - 512
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "Samsung"          ),  7 ) ? 12 : // Samsung          -   4KB
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "Corsair Force LS" ), 16 ) ? 20 : // Corsair Force LS -   1MB
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "OCZ "             ),  4 ) ? 30 : // OCZ              -   1GB
tcsnieql( dns, TEXT( "OCZ-"             ),  4 ) ? 30 : // OCZ-             -   1GB
                                                  25;  // Default          -  32MB

What is the point if I manually change it to 1MB? If it is not 1MB then the numbers would screw up or something look wrong? The ssd is at my parents home and I don't always go there. I was there today.

Consair is an US company:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsair_Components

but they don't support the English part of the forum? LOL