View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 795607
Technobeard Reputation: 68
Default Discuss Link v3.2.5695 here

This will be the official discussion thread for Version 3.2.5695.

If you'd like to report a bug, please respond to this thread in this format:
  • Version of your Link software. NOTE: If you're not using v3.2.5695, please install it and see if the bug has been fixed.
  • What version of Windows you're using.
  • Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue
  • Detailed description of the issue - This part can be as long as you want. It should be detailed enough so that we can clearly identify the issue and attempt to replicate it.
  • Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.
Quote:
8/12/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.2.5695

Change Log:
  • Address issue when custom curve is selected for a fan device the fan RPM would be set to 100% when the program was maximized onscreen.
  • Firmware v1.1.8 for the H110i GT is now included with the installer package.
  • RMi series now supported when connecting through a Commander Mini
  • Fan profile graphs have been updated.
  • Default custom curve values of H80i GT, H100i GTX, and H110i GTX have been updated.
  • Fixed various typos
  • Fully compatible with Windows 10 final build

Known Issues:
  • There is a driver conflict between the new H80i GT/H100i GTX and the original Commander unit. The new software installs a new driver that is required for support of these units that interrupts the recognition of the Commander unit.
  • If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See below for instructions on how to manually fix this in certain circumstances. The latest version to support the Commander unit is Link v2.7.5361.

Last edited by Technobeard; 08-13-2015 at 02:29 PM.