View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 12:48 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 972999
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-attack View Post
Unfortunately the weather is something of a unsolvable problem. Anyone is a warm Summer climate is going to see big differences between Winter and Summer. I have to do the same as well with a Winter and Summer fan curve. My peaks temps in Winter are lower than the room baseline temp in Summer. Nothing I can do about that, but running the fans faster won't help either. It can only reduce temps back to near the starting point - at most.

I don't like the SP120L fans that come with your cooler and any fan change will likely be a pleasing tune.
Down here in Texas we have a solution for warm summer temperatures. We call it air conditioning. And, tbh, our summer temperatures can't really be described as "warm" ... hellish is usually a bit more appropriate.

Of course, we also have warm winter temperatures too. And warm spring and autumn temperatures, too.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.