View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 07:47 PM

POST ID # = 311843
Drezn Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRoLo View Post
The only thing i havent tried yet is the 0701 beta BIOS drezn posted which seems to be going down well.

I am quite annyied about this because the ASUS board says on the front and all their marketing material that the board will run 1066 and well beyond with its super duper memspeed technology........
Hey mate

How come you haven't tried the 0701 BIOS yet? I know it's beta and all, but I haven't been able to see any changes apart from the increased stability. It's not like you're committing to anything, you can always flash back to the original BIOS without a trace of ever having anything else flashed. Hearing how your machine is running for half a day at default settings, I'm thinking there's a really good chance this BIOS may be what'll make it stable.

How are you testing to see if it's stable by the way? Memtest86+ is an awesome tool for the job, nothing better to spot memory problems.

I don't think you have to worry too much about the blanking out of brand names. It is after all a Corsair forum, and I guess they just reserve the right to only promote their own products on the site