Corsair Community

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from an incomplete/corrupted download - download the package again.

I will check but make sure you didn't mute the mic in iCUE.

I will check this but surface calibration shouldn't affect backlighting.

Mic feedback should only trigger from sidetone on/off. Thats the slider next to mute.

This feature is on by default but what we did was allow users to to disable it. If users disable the feature, itll resolve some of the noise issues when watching youtube or playing Overwatch. The TL;DR to exlpain the source of the problem is some applications feed us 8 channel stream, but in fact play only stereo - therefore some people will get issues with sound with some applications vs. others.

This mouse binding interrupt bug is huge... they need to fix that right away... my gameplay is SERIOUSLY affected...

why would they even mess with how macros work in an update? someone better hit that revert on the pipeline...

Ahhh! This update horrifically destroyed my setup!

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

This is CRITICALLY broken.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.

I am able to reproduce this - I will report this as a bug.

Thanks!

Profile switching is the ONLY advanced thing I use for my K70 RGB MK.2 and that has been broken in the manner described.

Holding a key down for "direct profile selection" switching (with "while pressed" option turned on in order to make the profile switch temporary) will enable the correct profile for as long as the key is held down.

However, as soon as I press any other key, assigned or not, the original key is "forgotten" and the profile switch is lost, even though I am still holding the profile switch key down.

EXAMPLE:

• I have profile A with red color and right-WIN for temporary switch to profile B
  • I have profile B with blue color and F12 for launching VLC (example)
  • When I press and HOLD DOWN right-WIN, the keyboard will switch from red to blue, so I can see that the new profile is active. It will stay blue for as long as I hold right-WIN down and switch back to red as soon as right-WIN is released
  • When hold down right-WIN and press F12 it will launch VLC
  • PREVIOUSLY: the keyboard would stay blue and allow me to hit F12 repeatedly in order to launch many instances of VLC for as long as I held the right-WIN key down
  • BUG IN NEW VERSION: as soon as I press F12 the first time (and launch VLC correctly) the keyboard will switch back to red, even though I am still holding right-WIN key down. Repeated F12 no longer works

In this example I press and release the secondary key (F12).

The bug is also there for other actions where the second key is also required to be held down (worked previously, now fails)

After update or CleanInstall to 3.33.246 i cant demute my mic or mute my mic. Its only red or no red at headset. If i close ICUE all works fine. ICUE blocked Mute Button an Corsair VOID PRO USB. I go back to 3.32.80 and all works fine

So short

Corsair Void Pro USB Mute Button on Headset didnt work, only work if ICUE is closed

Having the exact same issue as above since updating iCue to most recent version. When iCue is off all works fine (except obviously my lighting isn't controlled when off) but when iCue is on my Void Elite USB mute button on the headset doesn't work and is continuously lit up red and mic is muted.

Having the exact same issue as above since updating iCue to most recent version. When iCue is off all works fine (except obviously my lighting isn't controlled when off) but when iCue is on my Void Elite USB mute button on the headset doesn't work and is continuously lit up red and mic is muted.

I had to downgrade to 3.25 because of this.

I've been using http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.30.97_release.msi for a long time now and this version seems really stable.

Commented about issues already over here -> https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=198763 and after reading about all sorts of issues people are reporting in this thread, I have to wonder what the procedure is internally at Corsair when trey try out a new version before public release.

Edited by WebMaximus

A while back trying to install an update crashed my computer and I had to uninstall iCUE. I tried to install this build and I get a CAB corrupt error, despite downloading it several times (and having the same error message each time when running the install).

I attached the log from today's error in case that is helpful.

Thanks!

msi.log

After update or CleanInstall to 3.33.246 i cant demute my mic or mute my mic. Its only red or no red at headset. If i close ICUE all works fine. ICUE blocked Mute Button an Corsair VOID PRO USB. I go back to 3.32.80 and all works fine

So short

Corsair Void Pro USB Mute Button on Headset didnt work, only work if ICUE is closed

After the last update my microphone remains muted

Edited by Joel_Cabj

So short

I have the same problem

iCUE updates are monthly, so don't expect anything soon. Earliest possibility for a fix is in 3 weeks. Then in 7 weeks, then in 11 weeks and so on.

That's quite bad I'd say when this amount of people are having all kinds of issues. Plus, one of the issues reported way back still hasn't been fixed it seems (I haven't even dared trying this version out after all I've read so far...)

Must say I'm a bit disappointed and equally surprised. As I recall it, the level we're seeing here right now from Corsair and their new versions which seem to implement more issues than they fix, that's new to me.

iCUE updates are monthly, so don't expect anything soon. Earliest possibility for a fix is in 3 weeks. Then in 7 weeks, then in 11 weeks and so on.

wow... production bug fixes from a pc hardware and software company are monthly? that's pretty bad.

As mentioned on another thread sleep timers are no longer working with My Dark Core wireless, the mouse stays permanently on. Also on wireless mode the pc now won’t turn off the screen / sleep. Basically I have a wireless mouse that I can now only used when plugged in :-)