View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:20 PM

POST ID # = 929363
siduozhang Reputation: 10
Default Keyboard unusable with a number unresponsive keys

What I have been experiencing has become very frustrating.

First, my Strafe RGB keyboard started to have keys including right shift, down, left and right arrows became unresponsive. So I registered a support portal account and submitted a support ticket, and very quickly received an email with instructions on how to replace the firmware of the keyboard.(Please see attached file) However, after I deleted the firmware.bin as instructed, I was unable to log back into support portal to retrieve the file that was supposed to be the replacement.

Yes, I have followed the instruction on support portal website to claim the account before submitting the ticket. But every time I tried to log in, the website just says password or username incorrect, and I have reset the password for a couple of times as well.

Please, someone, help me, as my keyboard has become unfunctional after the firmware file was deleted.

This should have been a simple process, but now I am left unable to use my PC properly simple due to a website malfunction. I didn't expect this from a company like Corsair.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf message.pdf (119.2 KB, 200 views)