Corsair Community

VOID Wireless issues with Windows Spatial Sound

Echelon730

I am trying to get Dolby Atmos to run on my Void wireless headset. One of the key things that is required is to enable spatial sound with in windows. Other headsets and headphones work. However the void wireless does not. z

My questions are

1. Will Dolby Atmos come to CUE software in the future (because is AMAZING)

2. Is there a way to enable Spatial Sound for the Void Wireless?

3. If there are any wired void users have you tried this? If so did you have success?

Edited by Echelon730
Dolby, Void, Wireless, Atmos, Surround

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems as though the ability to roll back this driver with iCUE installed has been disabled.

I noticed that it is also not possible to change the multi-channel configuration of the headset either. Once iCUE is installed it thinks that the headset is an 8 channel device and takes over completely.

I would really like to see this fixed for Dolby Atoms and would also like to see the ability to change the multi-channel configuration as well in the future. There is only one driver in each ear, not sure why I can't pick a 2-channel configuration for music listening etc...

• Corsair Employee
It seems as though the ability to roll back this driver with iCUE installed has been disabled.

I noticed that it is also not possible to change the multi-channel configuration of the headset either. Once iCUE is installed it thinks that the headset is an 8 channel device and takes over completely.

I would really like to see this fixed for Dolby Atoms and would also like to see the ability to change the multi-channel configuration as well in the future. There is only one driver in each ear, not sure why I can't pick a 2-channel configuration for music listening etc...

Our headsets are not compatible with Dolby Atmos nor does it support multi channel configurations.

• 1 month later...
Our headsets are not compatible with Dolby Atmos nor does it support multi channel configurations.

well, so you sold me an cheap 25$ headset for 125$ and while its comfortable as ****, the audio-quality and also the options and settings in your RGBloatware are not even worth a joke...

with EQ-science and dolby disabled it sounds atleast like generic office headsets.... but the damn software you forced on me.... there is not a single option to alter with dolby or sound in general... EQ and thats it about sound... just discodiscoRGBullshice but NOT A SINGLE USEFULL DOLBY SETTING NOT ONE xD

• 2 weeks later...

well, so you sold me an cheap 25$ headset for 125$ and while its comfortable as ****, the audio-quality and also the options and settings in your RGBloatware are not even worth a joke...

with EQ-science and dolby disabled it sounds atleast like generic office headsets.... but the damn software you forced on me.... there is not a single option to alter with dolby or sound in general... EQ and thats it about sound... just discodiscoRGBullshice but NOT A SINGLE USEFULL DOLBY SETTING NOT ONE xD

PREACH (ten characters required to reply)