Corsair Community

Commander pro new firmware release v0.9.212

Daniel_Gagne

Typically we don’t get update notes for firmware and often it involves readiness for potential connected products not released quite yet. Not too many spoilers around here. On the rare occasion there is critical fix, there is usually a sticky urging people to take it and some long threads talking about it.

• 3 months later...
I believe it was to make everything compatible with the then about to be released SP-Pro fans that are a little different than the rest. Aside from that, I don't think there was another purpose. So unless you are running those and having issues, I wouldn't repeatedly try and force the firmware. It can have some negative repercussions.

I believe it was to make everything compatible with the then about to be released SP-Pro fans that are a little different than the rest. Aside from that, I don't think there was another purpose. So unless you are running those and having issues, I wouldn't repeatedly try and force the firmware. It can have some negative repercussions.

im just worried if the trouble is on my end.

would be gutted if i cant buy future products on my current CP

I think it is more likely related to the firmware loader than your actual hardware. This is a somewhat common complaint, but not too many bricked Commander Pros. I had some issues with that version as well and if you are having continual trouble, I would wait for the next. One exception might be if your warranty is about to run out. You can open a support ticket through the link at the top of the page. You may want to that anyway, just so the groundwork is done.

• 2 months later...