View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 04:09 AM
callsignHAVOK's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966504
callsignHAVOK Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1endLy View Post
I have 3 LL 140's plugged into a new commander pro via the van ports, everything is plugged in properly. I have a new lighting node pro connected as well with all 4 rgb strips connected through port 1. However none of the RGB is working. In corsair link I see the RGB strips but they're not working, I do not see the 3xLL140's. At one point I saw all the RGB strips work before corsair link was installed. Somebody please help me lol
Not sure if this will help but I was having issues with my lighting node pro as well. I have 4 LL120 fans and 4 RGB strips not being seen in iCue but the strips were lightning up. the fans however, 2 were lighting up just fine but one didn't light up at all and one was only lit up half way. all of the fans were connected onto the Hub perfectly and it still didn't work. I unplugged the rgb strips from the corsair header I have on my board and plugged the hub to it instead and all my fans started lighting up perfectly. then I plugged the strips into the rainbow header using one of the cables that came with my board and it works perfectly. all the lights are now controlled through the mystic light app. I don't use the Lighting node pro anymore and just the hub