View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 03:25 PM
xPrecision's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008086
xPrecision Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
This is pretty unusual. I think in this case it's clear that the issue is with iCUE but the question is why? This issues that you are describing are not at all common.

Can you perhaps get some log files? You'll want to enable them in iCUE's settings. That would certainly be helpful. With the performance hit, does this happen when iCUE is closed (manually exited) and the service alone is running?

Also, do you have FreeSync or GSync enabled on your monitor? If so, can you add iCUE to an exclusion list for the sync?
Yeah, I have been looking around the internet to see if anyone had the same problem and in not finding anyone I decided to post myself. At this point I would rather not have iCue itself currently installed (at least not until there is an update) since it causes my computer to crash randomly.

I do have G-Sync on my monitor, but I really don't see how that could be a problem (?).

And by the way, no, the performance hit only happens when iCue is open, once I close the window the computer performance goes back up, really weird.

I am really in the dark on this one :/