Corsair Community

K65 RGB Rapidfire different model versions?

r0eladn

Hello,

I just got a replacement for my K65 RGB Rapidfire keyboard.

I now notice that the new keyboard does NOT have a windows logo on the 'lock button', the button next to the sound buttons which disables alt tab and the windows key when in game.

The old keyboard i had, did have the windows logo on the lock icon of the lock button.

This makes me wonder, are there different models or versions of the K65, and if so, is the 'no windows logo on the lock' a newer version or older version of the K65? And what are the other differences between different models of the K65?

I assume it is all very trivial and minor differences / improvements, but still interested in this subject.

Thanks

k70_16.JPG

i hope the picture works. here you see the windows logo. on my new keyboard it does not have the logo.

this is by the way off the internet, not an actual photo of my keyboard.

if you for some reason really wanna see a picture of my lock key i can get my camera out but i think this is clear enough.

i also made a ticket querying about this subject on the corsair website, but after 4 days or something, i havnt received a reply yet. maybe this is too petty of a subject to ask about?

Edited by r0eladn

I received a get back from the support through email.

For those interested:

Thank you for contacting Corsair. Yes, the latest versions of our keyboards has the windows logo removed from that button. Previous iterations of the keyboards has the windows logo, and I have checked it personally here in my end. If you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you.