View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:14 PM
zagor69's PC Specs

POST ID # = 934217
zagor69 Reputation: 10
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair CJ View Post
The Lighting Node PRO should have come with two of those cables.
I saw, but on the photos they are with 4 cables connected, my one has two cables connected
55 euro to buy it just to get one more cable needed, sorry, but in this case I prefer to sell the two fans on ebay

Quote:
Also, the hub is sold as a spare part for our cases that came with RGB fans (which would have a controller included with the case that'd plug directly into the hub). I'll suggest the the cable be added to the hub in the future (or that we change the info on the product page for the hub to mention that the cable to connect to Commander PRO/Lighting Node PRO is not included), but again you should have the cables you need to get going already...
Yes, and even if it'll be eventually mentioned that the cable is not included, at least sell that cable in the shop!!! There is nothing about that item in Corsair online shop and in any other shop around Europe...

Quote:
Contact our customer support team and tell them you need just that cable and they might be able to help out in this situation.
I opened a ticket, we'll see

Quote:
Edit:
It seems you got the Lighting Node PRO from the LL RGB fan kit, I'll need to verify the contents of that kit, I was under the assumption you bought the Lighting Node PRO standalone (the kit that comes with the LED strips and not LL fans). My apologies. I've reached out to our product teams to see if we can offer the cable as a separate part on our website in the future. It was definitely not the intent to have users purchase another full RGB kit (fan kit or LED strip kit) just for a single cable.
Correct, this is my situation

Sorry, I think to be the first guy on the Earth that want to manage more than 6 RGB fans in one system, it's my fault