View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:48 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 993128
momorious Reputation: 12

No issue fixed at all, wow.

- USB disconnect with Platinum Series AiO (personally I don't expect a fix before Eastern tbh though)

- Windowed Apps / Games interfere with main iCUE profile, not even possible to change a profile in iCUE when it is not the main profile on top of the list because it almost instantly jumps back to default lighting profile (started with iCUE 3.10)

- hardware profile issues with keyboards, not possible to delete or override the existing hardware saved profiles at all

- Rainbow Wave on the LL fans ist just a color wave instead of the shown spiral next time you boot the pc

- Glaive DPI brightness adjustment not working at al

- unacceptable high CPU usage when operating the RGB Pro in full software mode (up to 25%

- from time to time one of my 4 RGB Pro ram modules fails to light up when switching profile and ends up being off until I manually remove and re-insert it into the ram slot (ram size still available, just no color)

- Only 3 of my 4 RGB Pro modules are being shown with temperature stats, 4th is always missing

Overall lately a very disappointing experience with this iCUE software, soooo much issues with this software, incredible.

Last edited by momorious; 02-08-2019 at 01:45 PM.