View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 08:20 AM
red-ray red-ray is offline
red-ray's PC Specs
Join Date: May 2014
Location: England (GMT+1)
Posts: 7,152
POST ID # = 888666
red-ray Reputation: 81
Question Can you get a "high airflow" top?

I to suspect it's the lack of holes and wonder can you get a "high airflow" top that has more holes in it?

What I would do is cut holes over the radiator and fit a covers such as

I suspect reversing airflows would not really help

Last edited by red-ray; 01-27-2017 at 08:26 AM.
Reply With Quote