Corsair Community

Icue not showing HX1200i

kosch

Hi

Got my HX1200i today and have installed it. Connected via USB cable to Commander Pro (which is already serving my H150i) and cant get it to detect.

Have checked cable seating and run a repair on icue but no luck.

Tried swapping the USB ports around on the commander but no luck and tried with just the HX connected to the commander.

Tried swapping the commnder motherboard header connector to another USB internal and no luck there.

Works if I plug the HX1200i into a USB header on the motherboard but I cant really do that as I don't have any spare.

Noticed the green light on the HX does not come on when it is plugged into the commander so sounds like the Commander Pro is having some weird issue as the screenshot shows "general failure" for what I would assume would be the Hx1200i device.

Any suggestions?

USB View here https://imgur.com/a/JmDtS82

Edited by kosch

• 1 year later...

hello first of all thanks for this nice application.

I'll have a question for you I'm using corsair hx1200i psu but it doesn't show up in icue program. In the stallion manager he can see that a device is connected but not icue. psu only appears on Corsair-LINK-Installer-v4.9.1.23 version. it does not appear in a different corsair program. Other parts I used are msi meg ace z390, i9 9900k, msi rtx 2080s trio, corsair vengance rgb pro 4x8ram and corsair h100i platinum.

In addition, 6 pieces of ll120 fans were inoperative for the new rgb: S. I also can't change it with corsair commander pro or lightnig node.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi

Got my HX1200i today and have installed it. Connected via USB cable to Commander Pro (which is already serving my H150i) and cant get it to detect.

Have checked cable seating and run a repair on icue but no luck.

Tried swapping the USB ports around on the commander but no luck and tried with just the HX connected to the commander.

Tried swapping the commnder motherboard header connector to another USB internal and no luck there.

Works if I plug the HX1200i into a USB header on the motherboard but I cant really do that as I don't have any spare.

Noticed the green light on the HX does not come on when it is plugged into the commander so sounds like the Commander Pro is having some weird issue as the screenshot shows "general failure" for what I would assume would be the Hx1200i device.

Any suggestions?

USB View here https://imgur.com/a/JmDtS82

Did you solve the problem?