Corsair Community

The K68 RGB does not feel very bright

Wolfseye

I saw videos on Youtube about the K68 RGB before I bought it. I had other Corsair keyboards with RGB in the past, but couldnt rememeber how bright they were.

Got the K68 RGB and for some reason it feels like this keyboard aint very bright with the lights. Or is that just me ? Are there other Corsair RGB keyboards that are much brighter than the K68 ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolf

Yes, thanks, of course that I did. Only 3 levels of brightness there. I wonder if that so called water & dust resistant layer of thin plastic or what it is thats over the switches maybe is, what makes it so less bright.

I remember Corsair RGB keyboards usually brighter.

Yes, thanks, of course that I did. Only 3 levels of brightness there. I wonder if that so called water & dust resistant layer of thin plastic or what it is thats over the switches maybe is, what makes it so less bright.

I remember Corsair RGB keyboards usually brighter.

lol.. i had to ask dude.. some don't even know its there! lol. i do apologise for trying to teach you to suck eggs lol.

I wonder if that so called water & dust resistant layer of thin plastic or what it is thats over the switches maybe is, what makes it so less bright.

That's possible. The PBT keys have a darkening effect. Those may as well. I suppose we need someone with a K68 and K70/95 to compare. Unfortunately I am short the first one.