Thread: K70 LUX RGB 3 broken keycaps, need solution
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 11:57 PM
mbpmbpmbpmbp's PC Specs

POST ID # = 937110
mbpmbpmbpmbp Reputation: 10

Every key I have popped and inspected closely I now notice is cracked and splitting on at least 1 side of the + spot where the switch inserts to the cap.

I checked F1-F8, Arrow Keys, number keys 1-8, AWSD are the worst (due to high use I am guessing). Even the Pause Break key is cracked.

I have never moved my keyboard other than home from the store inside of its original packaging. I have never placed any heavy objects, put pressure or weight on it. Keys have always been removed using the appropriate tool, the keyboard has been regularly cleaned and cared for.

What is up with this?

Ever since following up to the original Ticket where I was told they were sending out a D key cap, they have not responded to my remarks regarding the rest of the keyboard.

I will update again once I do hear back from them. I will probably end up calling tomorrow.

**Correction - They did follow up since I mentioned the other broken keys. I was offered to have the other replacement keys sent to me, not an entire set. Did not see the ticket was updated.

Last edited by mbpmbpmbpmbp; 01-24-2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Correction