Corsair Community

several dark core SE RGB questions

shane3621

so I bought it to replace the wired m65 elite.

a couple questions.

1. can you not change each zone of LEDs to individual colors like all the other mice? there is no plus sign in icue to add more effects.

2. can you change the dpi buttons to something else?

3. does it shut off on its own when I power down the PC? it seems to be staying on currently.

thanks for the help

1) Yes, there are RGB zones to play with.

This was true, but if you enter the lighting tab, you will notice that you can only have one effect. The strange thing is that on old profiles that were made when you could customise the zones a bit more, the multiple lighting effects work just fine, even though you can only see one lighting effect. It has been like this for a few builds and not sure if it will ever get fixed.

I see what you mean. You can only have one effect, and toggle the zones to be on or off only. Well, I agree. The 3 zones should be programmable and independent. And if an effect is shared, it should be in sync. (Or maybe not if desired.)

I haven't delved much into it, since I use a Static Color of #78ffff (adjust to desired brightness) to sync the color to the Ice Blue of the K63 Wireless SE.

Edited by Apophis3