View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Sprkd1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 867097
Sprkd1 Reputation: 10

All fans, excluding the H100's fans, are connected to my case's (650D) fan controller which, if I remember correctly, is connected to the power supply with a molex connector. The H100's fans are connected directly to the motherboard running at full speed all the time.

Note that out of all the BIOS boot failure messages I've gotten, there have been 2-3 times when the computer failed to POST and instead of getting the BIOS boot failure message, the computer just shut down.

Edit: With my 4.2 GHz overclock on my 3930K with a Vcore of 1.230 volts, I ran 10 instances of IntelBurnTest at the maximum stress level. At the end of the test (after the 10 runs were completed), I got a message saying my overclock(?) was not stable and that I should reduce my overclock. However, I do not encounter any BSODs when running IntelBurnTest with a Vcore of 1.230 volts but do with anything lower. When I run just 1 instance of IntelBurnTest, at the end of the test I get a "successful run" or the like message. Do I need to increase my Vcore ever so slightly?

Last edited by Sprkd1; 08-13-2016 at 07:06 PM.