Corsair Community

570x Mirror Edition

Zotty

• Corsair Employee
Just wanted to confirm: You can connect the Case Logo PCB directly into the Lighting Node Pro and bypass the SP RGB hub?

I'm planning on using LL and ML fans, so I'd prefer to only need 2 hubs and 2 Lighting Nodes for the build.

Thanks!

The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The USB Type-C I/O upgrade kit is currently available.
  • Same with the PSU shroud cover plate.
  • The mirrored glass panels and screws with the new head style should be available as spare parts in the near future.
  • The new RGB bits (front logo, PSU shroud logo) might be available eventually, but I have no word on that so no guarantees that'll happen

The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan)

works for me buddy.. thanks for that info!

Edited by Zotty

The case logo PCB plugs into the 6-port LED hub. Wiring directly into a LNP will require a DIY solution, but in theory should be doable if you want to avoid having a total of 3 fan LED hubs (the logo LEDs are treated as a single SP RGB fan).

Nooooo

Maybe some feedback for future cases would be to allow case LEDs like this be independent of a specific fan type, for use-cases like mine.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Nooooo

Maybe some feedback for future cases would be to allow case LEDs like this be independent of a specific fan type, for use-cases like mine.

maybe having them appear as a strip would be a better option........ could just be daisy chained in.

• Corsair Employee
Nooooo

Agreed. I believe the idea behind it being executed this way was to have it easily tie into the onboard RGB button controls on the front IO.

I have a few workarounds in mind to make the setup tidier if you want to use fans other than SP RGB and will report back after I've tracked down a 570X Mirror Black to experiment on. :)

Here you go. https://imgur.com/a/bLqKZ

Sorry hard to get good pictures as the glass is literally a mirror.

Porogamis You seem to have the exact setup i want. You have the 570x Mirror edition. You have 6x RGB fans. And some LED strips. Could you please explain how you connected all of this lighting together. Did you use the commander pro and a node pro? Any help would be great as i'm trying to figure out how i want my rgb all together.

Porogamis You seem to have the exact setup i want. You have the 570x Mirror edition. You have 6x RGB fans. And some LED strips. Could you please explain how you connected all of this lighting together. Did you use the commander pro and a node pro? Any help would be great as i'm trying to figure out how i want my rgb all together.

Go to the Corsair LINK and associated Products Advice/Information/setup & Sample Diagrams below in my signature dude...

All explained there ;)

Number 21 in the 'Basic Questions Answered' section Explains the 570x Mirror RGB Logo Connections

Edited by Zotty

Agreed. I believe the idea behind it being executed this way was to have it easily tie into the onboard RGB button controls on the front IO.

I have a few workarounds in mind to make the setup tidier if you want to use fans other than SP RGB and will report back after I've tracked down a 570X Mirror Black to experiment on. :)

Cheers, I will def look forward to that.

Was curious if you guys have any plans to sell a separate GPU riser cable, or if you guys have one you would recommend?

I bought this version as soon as it was released. No it doesn't come with any led strips.

where did you buy it from? scan.co.uk currently says 22nd February and i can seem to find anywhere with it in stock now?.

• Corsair Employee

Saw it at OcUK, but pre-order only. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsair-crystal-570x-rgb-mirror-midi-tower-tempered-glass-case-black-cc-9011126-ww-ca-23s-cs.html

If I had to guess, we'll start filling in the channels 2nd week of Feb. It should be widely available by the 3rd if my calculation is correct.

Just build a system with a custom water loop in the 570x white about a week ago and the toughest part was definitely trying to get a 360 (30mm) rad to fit upfront with two 140 fans up top (didn't even attempt to put a rad up there - so so little space). Just browsing for some stuff and came across the following in the black mirror spec list.

"Radiator Compatibility:

360mm: Front only

280mm: Front or Top

240mm: Front or Top

120mm: Front, Top, or Rear"

280 rads are not listed as compatible with any other 570x cases, did any modifications go into the black mirror case or is this a typo?

Because if its not a typo my 140mm ll fan which now has a good chunk of its corner cut out to fit in my build is going to be very very bummed out ;)

280mm rads in the front

He is on about a 360 rad up front with 140mm fans up top Dude. which is certainly tight as I had 140HD's up there and the H100i v2 in the front in top two fan slots.. very tight indeed...

toughest part was definitely trying to get a 360 (30mm) rad to fit upfront with two 140 fans up top

I've seen a lot of 570x

He is on about the new 570x Mirror which seems to have more clearance up top from specs page Dude

(didn't even attempt to put a rad up there - so so little space). Just browsing for some stuff and came across the following in the black mirror spec list.

"Radiator Compatibility:

360mm: Front only

280mm: Front or Top

240mm: Front or Top

120mm: Front, Top, or Rear"

280 rads are not listed as compatible with any other 570x cases, did any modifications go into the black mirror case or is this a typo?

Well.. the 500d SE is supposed to have more room up top and seems to have appeared at the same time ish as the 570x Mirror... and both based off the same chassis by looks of it....

Because if its not a typo my 140mm ll fan which now has a good chunk of its corner cut out to fit in my build is going to be very very bummed out ;)

Below is mine, currently with LL120's up top and on front of the Rad and HD120's on the back of the rad... was way way closer with the HD140's!.. Custom loop you say... heroic!

9q939vbh.jpg

Edited by Zotty

Yup wish I would have gotten a larger case but at the same time I do really enjoy the 570x - its just sad to see how just by adding a few mm to the top area this case would have had so many more cooling options. I ended up cutting the back right bottom corner off a 140 fan just to get a 140mm fan to fit with a rad which is not very promising for anyone trying anything involving a front and top rad at the time. Still not the end of the world, just sucks because now I just have a fan that is permanently an exhaust fan ;)

WGEpb9U.jpg

Hey CJ, just wanted to follow up and see if you'd been able to make any headway here. Even just ideas that would require minimal splicing would be super helpful. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The amount of visual information on this case is very limited. The pictures simply do not do it justice.The only video i could find that showed the case in detail was this one. I hope this helps somebody.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOl93i7fJUw]link[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.

• Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.
  • Cutouts for mounting a video card vertically.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)

Will we be seeing a 570X case in white with all these specs in the future?

• Corsair Employee
Will we be seeing a 570X case in white with all these specs in the future?

That I don't know. It'd be nice though to see those set of features in the white version because I have the white version myself :biggrin: