Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

Ok seems the new version still has the crash bug also. runs fine, but when the computer goes to sleep, when i go back in the app is off, not running, i have to re-open it manually.

Any idea or suggestions what can be causing this?

I'm on MacOS 10.14.6 on a MacPro 4,1 early 2009 with 40gigs of ram.

Anyone else getting this Error when trying to install iCue for MacOS?

“iCUE-3.24.52-release.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

Although you shouldn't get that message, it does happen. I had that problem, had to got to System Preference, the General Tab and on the bottom, Allow apps downloaded from: anywhere

screen27.png

Edited by BlackScorpion

Anyone else getting this Error when trying to install iCue for MacOS?

“iCUE-3.24.52-release.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

I'm getting the exact same issue

EDIT

QUOTE=BlackScorpion;1031393]Yep , that's how i had to do on my end.

this worked for me too

Edited by GingerNotANinja
found solution

Need help getting the Harpoon RGB mouse to be detected in iCue, have not been able to get this thing detected, to program the two buttons on the side. Any Corsair staff or technicians that can provide me a work around to this issue. I'm on MacOS Mojave, 10.14.6, Running iCue version 3.24.52

BlackScorpion are you using the wireless dongle, wired or bluetooth?

Thanks for responding david,

I'm using a wired mouse, i finally got it working though, had to install parallels (app) on my mac run windows on it to update the firmware which was way overdue. After a few bumps and mishaps, i finally got it to update. Needless to say, it's working on the Mac Version of iCue. This matter can be considered SOLVED.

Edited by BlackScorpion

Well after a few days of having everything detected, seems the iCue apps continues to quit on me for no reason? I'm running the latest iCue version 3.24.52, All firmware indicate that they are up to date, yet the application quits on me with no notification.

Is anyone else having this issue?

K70 RGB MK.2 SE White keyboard and M65 Elite white both work perfectly fine in my Hackintosh. Only things not working are the fans and Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB.

Likely they might never be supported but if they do that would be awesome. Just happy that at least the keyboard and mouse work.

Fans do keep their RGB mode I choose when I am in Windows and they keep the same setting when going into MacOS but can't change them in there.

Like I mentioned... not really and issue as much as a hope. If you do manage to get them working then great... if not, then completely understood.

Just wanted to at least say thanks for what you have provided us so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having problems installing iCue. It only takes a minute for the package installer to finish, (even though the estimated time will say 14 minutes) then an error pops up that says "The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail"

I have seen others in this thread having this issue, but I am not seeing a solution that works. I tried:

-Re-downloading the installer

-Using App Cleaner to remove iCue

-Removed the Corsair plist file from \Library\LaunchDaemons

-Updated the firmware on my K70 via my Windows Bootcamp drive

-Restarting my computer

There's so many posts it's hard to sift through them all, am I missing anything that can get this to work?? I am on a Xeon processor Mac Pro mid-2012 running High Sierra if that helps.