Corsair Community

iCUE v3.14.104 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Hi, since i am new on this Forum right now. and my english is not so good to understand i Updatet the iCUE on Version 3.14.104 and my H100i v2 is not detected by the iCUE. But the fan is still runing. do i have only the problem or are other guys with the same problem but with other water coolings?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, since i am new on this Forum right now. and my english is not so good to understand i Updatet the iCUE on Version 3.14.104 and my H100i v2 is not detected by the iCUE. But the fan is still runing. do i have only the problem or are other guys with the same problem but with other water coolings?

I have the exact same problem. Not sure if this is acknowledged by corsair but the disconnects are anyways. The next corsair update may or may not fix it.

i swear i have the opposite to everyone else, since upgrading to 3.14.104 i've had no disconnects, no issues, no audio dropouts...

this post is also to help make it clear to people that the corsair devs DO in fact test these builds, it just seems to be total hit and miss who has issues and who doesnt (other running software, USB drivers, etc etc)

I was having the disconnect problem with my H115i Platinum when opening Steam. Installed 3.15 today and so far i have had no disconnects. Didn't even have to restart and i notice the problem was gone. Restarted jic and been running for over 5 hours or now. Happy happy!

Did the graph timer/temp polling change with a recent iCue build? I noticed my package temp is jumping all over the place while the core temps remain relatively the same.

I don't know if I have a CPU problem now or if it's something new in iCue where it's polling temps too quickly and showing constant fluctuation.

Hello,

I tried to upgrade this version from 3.10, but every time I try to installed, it froze Windows and I had to forced to reboot the computer. Upon booting up, I got some Windows errors that something some errors were encountered staring iCue sofware (they were MANY, MANY popup error msgs). Long story short, I had to uninstall which also took forever because it froze. I am not sure if this was due to the fact that a new firmware was being installed on my H100i PRO.

Now, I cannot even install the old version of iCue. For now, I am managing just fine with Corsair LINK. But, I really love iCue and would love to get it back working.

Thanks!

My system info:

OS: Windows 10 Pro (installed in a Samsung SSD 840 series)

Processor: Intel i7-3770K @3.5 GHz (not overclocking)

Memory: 16 GB

Liquid Cooling device: H100i PRO - Pump running on balanced mode

Hello,

I tried to upgrade this version from 3.10, but every time I try to installed, it froze Windows and I had to forced to reboot the computer. Upon booting up, I got some Windows errors that something some errors were encountered staring iCue sofware (they were MANY, MANY popup error msgs). Long story short, I had to uninstall which also took forever because it froze. I am not sure if this was due to the fact that a new firmware was being installed on my H100i PRO.

Now that you have v3.10.125 uninstalled, have you tried to run system restore back to before you attempted to upgrade? that might work for you. then maybe you can download and install v3.11.114 from the downloads page and step up to 3.14 or 3.15 from there. https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/downloads

i think it shows 3.11 still available for the Corsair Ones.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Dee T