View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 10:14 PM
yellowblanka's PC Specs

POST ID # = 954424
yellowblanka Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtan View Post
Not to mention the win lock key colour not displaying correctly when there's no USB communication either across multiple :L Never had so many issues with 1 brand
Yeah, it's a shame, before I was gifted this keyboard/mouse I always thought of Corsair as a solid brand, but after maybe a solid week of troubleshooting (including a buying a powered USB hub) to figure out why plugging in a controller was freezing up my system, the CAPSLOCK etc. lights weren't working culminating in disabling their drivers/software (and all the extra functionality/customization of the keyboard/mouse), and seeing them recommend firmware resets/software re-installs again and again in the forums (which of course didn't solve the problem, as re-installing the same faulty drivers/software/firmware again doesn't make them any more stable), I'm definitely going to be a lot more wary of Corsair's entire product lineup, particularly their peripherals. In my ~25 years of computing this is the first time I've had issues like this with a mouse/keyboard.