Corsair Community

I have recently bough this keyboard and installed the latest version of icue. When I turn on the pc, the keyboard is set to the default layout (Everything red except WASD and arrow keys). When I open up iCUE, it starts the raimbow for a few seconds and then it stays completely red. Instant lighting is disabled and iCUE DOES recognize it as RGB, but no matter what setting I put, it just stays red.

Please help.

Thanks in advanced.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey, I downloaded ICUE yesterday, before that I was still using lInk and I had no problems. Now that I'm using ICUE my Strafe RGB is stuck on red. I haven't been able to fix it so I looked up my problem online and found this. I was wondering if you have found a solution to this problem. Please let me know. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
In case anyone has the same problem and ends up here, I found the solution by disabling SDK in the settings

^ This f-ing guy right here is a f-ing hero....

I seriously spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out why my GF's Strafe wouldn't change color. I mean, it WOULD change to pink, for like 2 seconds, and then it would reset to red.

Flashed firmware, reinstalled iCUE, blah blah blah.....

It's because she has corsair link & icue and they were fighting over control. Disabled SDK - boom. Fixed.

• 1 year later...
^ This f-ing guy right here is a f-ing hero....

I seriously spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out why my GF's Strafe wouldn't change color. I mean, it WOULD change to pink, for like 2 seconds, and then it would reset to red.

Flashed firmware, reinstalled iCUE, blah blah blah.....

It's because she has corsair link & icue and they were fighting over control. Disabled SDK - boom. Fixed.

This guy is a super hero! OMG, I have a Corsair K70 MK2, had this problem after a hard crash and tried a million things.

THANK YOU so much, excellent 👍🏻😊🙏😉

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I may have found it had the same problem myself I went to the settings then turned off the enable software integrations and enable game integrations under the software and games tab. Once I did that my keyboard went from all red to nothing at all, then when I changed the color lighting type it actually worked. Hope this helps if you have any other questions just respond to this post.

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 1:59 AM, CashCarti said:

I think I may have found it had the same problem myself I went to the settings then turned off the enable software integrations and enable game integrations under the software and games tab. Once I did that my keyboard went from all red to nothing at all, then when I changed the color lighting type it actually worked. Hope this helps if you have any other questions just respond to this post.

You are a life saver thank you!! I was searching for the SDK option and was prepared to fight with MSI and Mystic light to get it unlinked from my headset, but then your solution fixed it!! Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

So my K60 RGB pro was doing the same thing. As soon as icue started it went red. The culprit was Mystic light in MSI center. I suggest to disable the settings in the photo below (the one that are off)

spacer.png