Corsair Community

iCUE 3.26 issue: Constant USB-Disconnect of the Headset Dongle

momorious

Hello.

Unfortunately in the new iCUE version 3.26 there is a massive bug where my HS70 Headset is constantly being disconnected and removed from iCUE.

I hear the USB disconnect sound and then the headset is dead until I re-plug the USB Dongle.

This NEVER happened for years with any iCUE version but started the moment I installed 3.26 so this suggests its an issue of this version.

Anyone else having USB disconnects with the newest iCUE version?

Anything officially known from Devs or Beta Team regarding this issue?

Its annoying because it happens frequently and when it happens also the fans and AIO stop working for a few seconds which might be very dangerous for my whole system!

3.26 is bugged to all hell. For me (and many others) causes iCUE to crash when resuming from sleep.

They haven't even published release notes for it. From what I've found, if the new version has release notes published fairly soon after release, it's usually ok. If they don't publish release notes pretty darn quick, it's usually a screwed up release. I don't know why this is. Just an observation.

Just roll back to 3.25.60. Here's a link to download since a lot of people update from the software rather than a manual download, and their method of obtaining prior releases is also SCREWED:

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.25.60_release.msi