View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 08:58 AM
Nazgul's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019561
Nazgul Reputation: 7

I saw in another forum where guys post pictures of their setup, but the more I kept looking at the soft tubing and then reviewer explaining that bending tubing wasn't easy and you'd have to be careful cutting and you'll definitely end up making bad cuts/bends, well........
That was not an option for me, I wanted a sleek look and don't waste time bending tubing, so opted to buy more angle fittings and cutting is easier than bending and I did about 4 or 5 wrong cuts but took me about 1 minute to recut a new tube rather than re-bend.

Can't even remember how much more extra I spent but I don't care......LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER this way than to have a bunch of tube going across the whole system blocking the view.
For the drain, I got a pressure fitting for soft tubing but so far I only put the fitting, the tubing is from Home Depot, el chepo $3 for 10ft 3/8 x 1/2.

Corsair took forever to have the 90 rotary fittings, I said "screw it", I'll drive to Microcenter and bought Bitspower fittings, and to this date not sure if they have them in stock.

And NO! I will never install RGB fans, that's where I draw the line, NEVER!!!

-Phanteks Evolv X
-ASUS MAXIMUS XI Z390
-Corsair MP510 960GB
-32GB DDR2 3200 Dominator Platinum
-ASUS 1660Ti
-Corsair RM1000i
-Creative SoundBlaster Z (Discrete sound or nothing)

oh! BTW, did you guys see the case review Dimitry did for the Corsair case where he was peeling off the plastic and part of the logo came off? Well, I was cleaning my radiator and a couple of the letter came off, I reattached them but no big deal. CORSAIR........use better glue next time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020633.JPG (3.34 MB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg P1020634.JPG (3.05 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg P1020636.JPG (3.17 MB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg P1020637.JPG (2.53 MB, 34 views)

Last edited by Nazgul; 09-29-2019 at 09:13 AM.