Corsair Community

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes

Corsair James

Hey, hey!

Great addition pulling over the Audio Lighting for fans and rgb strips from the LS100. Could use a sensitivity slider though of some kind. Find that it is a little weak on responding across the number of leds that have reaction. Otherwise this is a nice step forward.

Corsair is a big company which produces a lot of stuff.

And their software lacks simple function for audio light.

Compare to aquasuite software it lacks custom features but if we take audio visualiser its a monster)))

On this picture you can choose limits color for limits, and you can of course expand audio bar on whatever leds you have. In my case maximum amount 90. I just split on 2 leds strips with 10 leds on each. You can choose source for audio input and sudio filters you can create by youself.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37473&stc=1&d=1581191369

Audio filters you can create a lot fo them with different frequence range and apply on led strip.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37474&stc=1&d=1581191398

Of course all of this working only with aquasuite special adapter for leds. But still. Even thermaltake made a new software for their fans and raise a prize 6500$ for those who will make better animation. And animations like in video editing software with proper timeline.

https://thermaltake.azureedge.net/pub/media/wysiwyg/key3/img/RiingQuad/softwareVideo01.mp4

https://www.thermaltake.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/key3/img/RiingQuad/softwareVideo02.mp4

https://www.thermaltake.com/pub/media/wysiwyg/key3/img/RiingQuad/softwareVideo03.mp4

qwqwq.thumb.PNG.67ca21be0e0703ca57cf209d36969879.PNG

3443.thumb.PNG.de3bc8374c75161fbee17a82aa4e1412.PNG

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the new audio visualizer works with LL fans, I can't say for the LS stuff. Also it uses the default audio device for the effect. Hopefully in future versions we can adjust how much the response is and maybe change which device it listens to.

[ATTACH]37471[/ATTACH]

So it does work with the LL fans, but I have a k/m, AIO, Ram that are all corsair. Is there way to sync all those devices up with the audio visualizer so everything is in sync when playing some tunes??

Like Lighting Link to sync all devices?

Thanks in advance.

So it does work with the LL fans, but I have a k/m, AIO, Ram that are all corsair. Is there way to sync all those devices up with the audio visualizer so everything is in sync when playing some tunes??

Like Lighting Link to sync all devices?

Thanks in advance.

It looks like the keyboard still needs a corsair headset to work, I don't have one to test this though. RAM, AIO and mouse doesn't even have an audio visualizer setting.

There is wallpaper engine, some have integration to change all of your lights and audio response. It's pretty hit and miss on quality.

Hey guys,

it seems there is some unpleasant change in the havior of the PSU fan of the HX750i with this update to v3.25.60.

Before this update to the iCUE software the fan of my PSU basically never turned on. My system is only capable of pulling about 400 Watts under max power consumption stress testing.

When i run the same test now with this version of iCUE active then the PSU fan turns on during before mentioned test right away. Which does not even bother me that much, while it still is additional noise. What i find more unpleasant is that it takes a very long time for the fan to stop again when the system is idling after a high load phase.

I can make the fan stop again right away after high load when i switch the fan profile away from "Standard" profile and back. It will instantly go to silent operation then.

I even filed a support ticket already because I thought the fan would not stop at all anymore but it seems that after about 25 to 30 minutes it goes back to 0 rpm.

If anyone has an idea how to get back to the old behavior with a less "agressive" fan timing then please let me know.

BR

templer013

After updating iCue automatically detects my Asus mainboard without manually insalling the plugin... can someone confirm?

I had to disable it as it does not support G.Skill ram.

Baio

Baio,

How do you disable the Asus Plugin?

I don't like it because it uses too much CPU.

The iCue CPU usage jumped to 4% with this update. I assume it is the Asus plugin since when I tried it manually I saw the same CPU usage.

Just updated to 3.25.60 from 3.24.52 and icue is crashing as soon as i load any game if i leave icue in the system tray however if i leave it open in the background it doesnt. safe to say i'll be rolling back to 3.24.52 and hoping it resolves the problem. not sure if this is an icue issue or an issue as some other threads are saying its nvidia's ultra low latency mode causing it but i have it turned "off" /shrug

- Vex

**Edit**

rolled back to 3.24.52 and the issue has gone away after uninstalling 3.25.60 then rebooting and reinstalling 3.24.52. only downside is that part of my profile within icue is now missing (mainly the macro's on my scimitar but that's easily resolved within 5 minutes everything else was intact)

Edited by vexed
updating my progress on the situation

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.25.60:

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes::

•  

• iCUE now supports Windows Spatial Sound so users can enable their own audio surround sound solutions. Please note that if Spatial Sound is enabled, iCUE EQ and Surround Sound options are disabled. For more information related to spatial sound, please visit this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/coreaudio/spatial-sound.

• Resolved an issue with security related to our service and drivers

• Audio Visualizer from LS100 is now available for all RGB Fans and Strips. This is a new lighting pattern that will match the volume frequency in Windows

• Resolved an issue with iCUE not detecting devices on B450 Chipsets

• Profiles with Lighting Effects are now cross compatible between Platinum Series and PRO XT Hydro Coolers

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

Did you guys finally fix the issue with the Asus plugin Bugging out and causing a red triangle in the Vengeance Pro RGB ram?

Can confirm that Spatial Sound does work with this new update, I've been using the workaround for the time being.

However, it only allows the Corsair Virtuoso to have 2 channel format based on the sound settings. With iCue completely uninstalled, it's 8 channel. This is still an improvement, but unfortunately it is still locking down this headset's full potential.

Yoo Corsair dont you ever get anything right. Jesus i refuse to update with the amount of issues you always bring out i mean come on. You guys get paid to code/develop updates and tend to break stuff. You guys are a million dollar company? Just last year tons of people had CPU issues and system interrupts. Just with this patch my sound devices dont work on Streamlabs OBS. been streaming all month then once i update ICUE it happend.

I have the Void Pro USB. The sound quality just went to junk after this update. Lots of static.

Funny story - I had been watching some old "Groucho Marx - You Bet Your Life" youtube videos and figured it was bad audio from that.

(Unplugged and plugged back in again seems to have fixed it but that static problem never happened before.)

Having this same issue with the wireless as well. It's actually really souring everything up for me, as a music guy. Does anyone have a link to the last version?

Just with this patch my sound devices dont work on Streamlabs OBS. been streaming all month then once i update ICUE it happend.

Also having this issue as well.

I think I now understand why iCUE uses more CPU than what it should.

Simply, iCUE is monitoring everything in your system, even if they're not displayed in the dashboard or used by any lighting effect.

If you open all your system values in the dashboard you'll see the values from the last minute were being monitored.

Please Corsair, disable "under the hood" monitoring for those items the user does not have in the dashboard or are being used in a lighting FX (such as temp to color)

That is what is causing iCUE to spend up to constant 1.5% 2% CPU in my machine (I have nothing in my dashboard, no temp or any other reading besides my AIO itself is needed). Seems like is not much, but we like when idle is truly idle and the coolant remains cooler. Therefore we run the least amount of intrusive items in the taskbar and make things like HWInfo to barely use any CPU.

Thank you.

Edited by Sacco Belmonte

Hey guys,

it seems there is some unpleasant change in the havior of the PSU fan of the HX750i with this update to v3.25.60.

Before this update to the iCUE software the fan of my PSU basically never turned on. My system is only capable of pulling about 400 Watts under max power consumption stress testing.

When i run the same test now with this version of iCUE active then the PSU fan turns on during before mentioned test right away. Which does not even bother me that much, while it still is additional noise. What i find more unpleasant is that it takes a very long time for the fan to stop again when the system is idling after a high load phase.

I can make the fan stop again right away after high load when i switch the fan profile away from "Standard" profile and back. It will instantly go to silent operation then.

I even filed a support ticket already because I thought the fan would not stop at all anymore but it seems that after about 25 to 30 minutes it goes back to 0 rpm.

If anyone has an idea how to get back to the old behavior with a less "agressive" fan timing then please let me know.

BR

templer013

This actually seems to not have anything to do with the iCUE Software but the configuration in the PSU itself. Even without any version of iCUE installed the fan of my HX750i takes 25 to 30 minutes to return to zero rpm operation even though the temps are all always very low and load is at like 10%. I guess the PSU team had their reasons to have it that way. :sigh!:

Ok I get this bug also with the beta version from the Asus plugin. Now with the update on 3.25.60 you added the plugin for all one. So I dont know. I´m the only person with this bug? But anway with this patch my thoum button are disabled when the ICUE isn´t running there are only functional when the ICUE is running. At the same time ICUE are closing after sometime. When I delete the Asus plugin from the Plugin folder the ICUE dosent need to be running to use my thoum button. By the way I use the Corsair M65 Pro RGB Mouse Edited by Nentrix