Corsair Community

Quick question to the original poster , epic set up and I’m trying to build something very similar I have the same case and fans as you, but I’m curious as to how you got more than 6 fans hooked up to the rgb hub as I can only get 6 hooked up on mine , I have a corsair commander pro also if this is needed ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have just completed new build. All is working perfectly with 1 exception: the HDD temps are too high (53C, 57C, 54C after 30 minutes) and with no ability to cool them without a hillbilly fix. Corsair suggests to, "just switch over to SSD's". With a pricey case with a cage for HDD's and another for SSD's, the obvious response from me is: please ask your case engineers for a certified solution. Any thoughts or homemade solutions out there? Would be much appreciated. My fix would be a 50x50x15 fan in the bottom SSD pointing downward to the HDD's, but I would lose on of the SSD bays. Appreciate the help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

friend I am also building on the same platform,

I want to include 5 fans more than 140 including the 120 front for the radiator 360mm which gives a total of 8 fans, the 2 fans under the rgb you have it connected in the node core

and for controlling the speeds you have them connected on the motherboard?

pd:sorry if annoying both too much to ask but I would also like to know the measures of the desktop to fit the whole of the cabinet with the monitor 34'

Johnny87,

Are you answering questions ..?

I've got several

1) How was the 680 to build inside..? (I'm seriously considering it for my next build)

2) What vertical GPU mount is that..?

3) What monitor is that..?

4) is that a stock Corsair keyboard or did you swap some stuff..?

sorry about all the questions... super interested though

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny87,

Are you answering questions ..?

I've got several

1) How was the 680 to build inside..? (I'm seriously considering it for my next build)

2) What vertical GPU mount is that..?

3) What monitor is that..?

4) is that a stock Corsair keyboard or did you swap some stuff..?

sorry about all the questions... super interested though

1) 680x was a breeze to work in , great cable management dude

2) case comes with vertical mount buddy, just need a riser adapter

3) monitor is Acer predator x34P

4) it's a Corsair k70 rapid fire RGB with the white double shot pbt keycaps

1) 680x was a breeze to work in , great cable management dude

2) case comes with vertical mount buddy, just need a riser adapter

3) monitor is Acer predator x34P

4) it's a Corsair k70 rapid fire RGB with the white double shot pbt keycaps

Sorry, more questions...

So

1) Can you explain the fan directions - because you've got them on every surface

2) and is the GPU fan set pulling or pushing air..?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice computer, well done! I just finished my first ever build using this case. I am curious as to if anyone has been able to install (in this case) a H115i or H150i AIO as I had to return my H150i since it didn't fit (again, first time builder so could have just been my mistake, but I could not fit in in the front or top). The specifications on their site indicate that the 115 or 150 fit. Ended up with the 100 and it's working well, but would have much preferred the larger cooler, not to mention the savings on the shipping cost for the RMA.

Hi I've just built my new PC with 680x case and h150i pro definitely fits in that case. You have to mount it on the front side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...