View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 03:17 AM
ANteroz's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1038860
ANteroz Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Nick View Post
@ANteroz - Just like Apophis3 suggested, it could be a software issue, but potentially related to updates from Windows not playing nicely with the iCUE drivers. We've seen this happen a couple times in the past, but not very often. Restart or clean installs of iCUE usually resolved the driver issue.

For those of you experiencing intermittent clicks registering, if you have already performed the following, go ahead and submit a ticket to our support page:

* Force Firmware Update through iCUE under settings
* Clean under the cover with compressed air
* Different PC/Laptop

https://support.corsair.com

If you have an existing ticket and haven't received a response, double check your SPAM box in case as it might have landed in there.

Is clean install the same thing as repair install? If it is, the repair install did not help me any bit. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled the whole iCue from windows control panel several times, with no results. And how about the compressed air, where do I need to spray that? Do I just spray it under the LMB? How would that fix anything? Currently I don't have a different pc/laptop in the house, and can't go anywhere to test with friends pc because of quarantine.