Corsair Community

Razer mouse not recognized anymore

Froggy

Hi there,

So yesterday I installed Icue for my K95 RGB and now the port that had my Razer trinity plugged in doesn't recognized it anymore...

Yes the port still have juice. I can plug my keyboard in and it works, the mouse itself works in every other ports. I'm posting here because this is the only thing that I have installed since the port decided to not recognized my mouse anymore.

Someone had a similar experience? or knows what to do?

I went in device manager, uninstalled, checked for update on the razer side of things. I've also uninstalled Icue, checked the BIOS and still nothing everything but my mouse work on that port :confused::confused::confused::confused:

First try a simple and complete uninstall and reinstall of iCUE. See if that fixes it. If not is the port you're referring to the USB port on the back of the K95? Or on the motherboard?

Please post your complete system specs

I haven’t had the chance to re-instal iCUE yet

The port I’m talking about is on my motherboard (keybot USB port)

Specs:

Windows 8.1

CPU: intel 4790K

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Formula

GPU: EVGA GeForce 1060 GTX 6gb

PSU: Corsair RM 850

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16gb

Edited by Froggy

On which ports is the mouse recognized and on which port is it not working?

The only port that doesn’t recognize my mouse is the one that the Razer was plugged in initially (keybot USB port) I’ve tried every other ports on the motherboard and they all detect it.

Turns out that the port that’s malfunctioning only has juice (if I plug the K95 RGB it will light up but no keys are printing on screen, Nothing gets detected in device manager. I’ve tried usb sticks, externals and nothing)

unfortunately time and age of the motherboard is against you. (i also run a 4790k machine).. most likely its bad timing and the port was due to die due to old ago buddy :(.. neither of my 'gaming' usb ports work any more on my Z97 board., Finding a new Z97 board can prove to be expensive also