View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:04 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 968717
DevBiker Reputation: 88

1) With the H100i V2, you won't see much, if any, difference in cooling between Quiet and Extreme performance on the pump. You WILL see a difference with the fans. Balanced is usually a good place to start but I always hand-tweaked my fan curves.

2) Just leave Q-Fan disabled. Like I said, on the Asus motherboards, this is the best way to do it. But it's Asus specific.

3) All have their uses. c-attack is a particular fan of Aida. Keep in mind that Prime is pretty brutal on a processor and doesn't represent a realistic load. To test overall, total system cooling, check out ROG RealBench. It stresses both the CPU and the GPU and will give you a good idea if the overall cooling is good. But do that after getting the CPU stable.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.