View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 08:04 AM
Yemble's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1007959
Yemble Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mYb View Post
Well, I have the same problem as Pingo, and it is not a isolated to his PC, not isolated to a version of Windows 10, and not isolated to a version of iCUE 'cause I have this problem before the 1903 windows update, and there are other reports around the interwebs about this problem from some time (here/reddit).

As Pingo's setup, I have pretty recent components, no CD/DVD drive attached.

i9 9900k
ASUS ROG Maximus XI HERO
Corsair CMR64GX4M4C3200C16 (4 x 16 GB)
Corsair H115i PRO
Corsair HX850i
Samsung 970 Pro SSD 1 TB
Seagate Firecuda SSHD 2 TB
Western Digital Blue 500 GB - The oldest part from my PC - but doenst make any difference if I swap it out
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080TI

Peripheral devices connected

Logitech G413
Logitech G502
Xbox One Controller adapter

No other usb device connected

The problem, I suspect comes from either a weird combination (misfit) of Asus motherboard and iCUE or a combination of Samsung SSD and iCUE, or Windows screwing something with the drivers but I have stopped Windows from updating drivers.

Even if I uninstall completly iCUE and install the new update the same bootloop or "Inaccessible Boot Device" BSOD.
I try from time to time after a driver update or motherboard BIOS update to update iCUE and I have to use restore point to revert to the previous version.

I forgot to mention that all drivers are up to date, all programs and windows itself, latest BIOS and firmware to all the components except iCUE.
Different mobo, Aorus Master, but we have lots of other components in common and I have zero issues with Windows 10 x64 1903. Are you using the Samsung specific NVMe driver, which is certainly rock-solid for me?