Corsair Community

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this update the wireless works as it should as far as I can tell. but when I plug it in and switch to wired mode via the switch to take advantage of the higher bandwidth/quality the mic stops functioning.. c'mon.. $200 headset and you guys STILL can't get it right..

My most right Vengeance RGB Ram Led doesnt light up. Happend after this new version. Only 3 ram strips lights up.

Edit: It verry rarely lights up 1 time in 10 min or so, and then only 3 for that time. This version is really buggy.

Edited by Oxize

My most right Vengeance RGB Ram Led doesnt light up. Happend after this new version. Only 3 ram strips lights up.

I had this issue too. With my G skill. I only have 2 slots not four like yourself. I got it working by turning off the power on the PC (from the PSU) at one stage. Another time I ended up shifting the the RAM sticks around. The last fix I ended up doing something, not sure which order, with Asus Armory and iCue. Think it was either an uninstall of Armory or the order in which the apps were started.

Any word on the progress for ARGB headers on motherboards?

Days we are asking but they ignore it....

Also they seem to do not understand that 99.9% of the utility of this integration stays in the argb connector, the rest are useless peanuts

Edited by Ssxgaming

So... this whole Aura Sync motherboard interopt was.... to ignore the Aura header side of things.

Meaning I'm now going to have to get a 50 dollar controller, a 18 dollar converter cable, and some hacks, so I can do what one ARGB onboard header can do.......

Guys, you done did miss the point.

Which os missing the point of the interopt. I think we were, as a community, hoping to only need one piece of software to manage our RGB system. Meaning we could sync our keyboard with our mouse with our cases.

Now, we don't get that. We get the four of five on-board LEDs to sync, but not with the greater case lighting. Meaning we are better of NOT using iCue at all.

That's the point that was missed. iCue works better to light sync, and we wanted "one software to rule them all". That was the point.

And it was missed.

I have the Void Pro Wireless. Since installing this new version of iCue the headset wants to shutdown after 5 minutes even when in use. With the 5 minute shutdown box checked and the headset in use, sound and voice chat the iCue software tells me shutdown initiated after 5 minutes. This is not what i have been used to since this update. I have reboot, restart service and no change.

i have void pro not wireless headphones and this latest ICUE update just make the whole ICUE shut down all the time gonna see if i can reinstall old patch this one not working good at all i see .