View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 04:59 PM
c-attack c-attack is offline
Registered User
c-attack's PC Specs
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 9,220
POST ID # = 960480
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 107

Highest probability is continued ignorance and ex post facto embellishment. Have you ever had something in your house catch fire? Why does anything electrical catch fire? Defective wiring, plus continued load or hazardous conditions, plus ignoring the early warning signs something is wrong. However, having just scanned all the 1 star reviews, I am not seeing any sparks nor do I think this is even remotely likely. There is a more common theme through the 1 star reviews and perhaps one to take more seriously than someone screaming fire on the internet.

Last edited by c-attack; 06-23-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Reply With Quote