View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 08:07 PM
mbonadio's PC Specs

POST ID # = 848126
mbonadio Reputation: 10

Oddly the firmware to the PRO version didn't update today (it's at 2.01) - so tomorrow when I get my new laptop I'll test my non-pro version of my M65. This is encouraging - guess a new version of CUE also came out recently (I uninstalled and reinstalled last night) and my keyboard also got an upgrade....

Today my RGB Pro seems to be stable...

Will continue to watch and report my findings as well. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFile View Post
I have been using this mouse for a week now and have been having these lighting issues constantly. It has been so bad that sometimes the lights would only stay on for about 10 minutes before randomly going out. The only way to get them to come back on was to either unplug the mouse, reboot the computer, or change the polling rate in CUE. It's been so frustrating! After doing a lot of research and seeing that this has been an ongoing problem since apparently 2014 and it appeared that there was going to be no fix any time soon, I pretty much gave up and put in a return request with Amazon and ordered myself a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum to replace this faulty mouse. Well I booted up my computer a few hours ago after coming home from work and to my surprise I received a notification through CUE about a firmware update for my M65. I installed the 2.02 update and so far so good! The lights have stayed on for several hours now. My replacement mouse arrives in the mail tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lights keep working. I really don't want to return this mouse because I love everything about it, as long as it's working properly. So hopefully this firmware update does the trick.