View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 10:37 PM
etakeo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 970749
etakeo Reputation: 10

Hi, I'm facing a very strange scenary. I have Corsair KB Strafe, Vengeange Memories and MM800 mousepad RGB lights controled by iCUE 3.6.109 and ROG Maximus X Formula and one watercooler pump RGB lights controled by ASUS Aura Sync. I also have a ROG Pugio mouse RGB that can be controled by Aura, but I prefer his own software ROG Armoury that have more options to control the mouse lights.
However, when I run ROG Armoury software, the MM800 desappears in iCUE !!!
Before open ROG Armoury software, MM800 is operating in iCUE. I just double click in Armoury software and MM800 desappear like magic from iCUE. After that, closing Armoury and restaing iCUE does not bring MM800 back. I need to restart system.
I can not understand this behavior. They are connected to separate USB ports. There are no conections among each other.
Any ideia why and how to handle with this ?

I know Corsair are not interested in doing something with Asus to get better compatibility amoung his softwares, as I read in others thread, but once Corsair do not sell motherboards, this incompatibilities issues will go on. Most Corsair users own an Asus Motherboard and Aura Sync and Rog Armoury has problens in work together iCUE.