View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 03:20 PM
r3v3nant's PC Specs

POST ID # = 910546
r3v3nant Reputation: 10

Nick, hopefully this helps. I had to edit a few times to get all the information in.

- this is only for the normal Steam view for me, I never use big picture.
- I am not using steam link at all.
- The driver for the 360 controller is the default Microsoft one, it auto-loads when I plug the controller in. I did force ably remove it and let windows re-add it once and that didn't change anything. My OS is windows 10 64 home with the creators update.
- The USB devices i have connected are: Corsair M65 RGB optical, K70 red led (no cue support), Logitech G13, Microsoft xbox 360 controller (wireless with USB transmitter) and an Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra-Slim Portable USB Hub. I have the HUB hung off of the USB port on the K70. I had it in that config when I was using the LUX also.

other things to note, I am running a commander pro and lighting node pro with corsair link (all latest fw and software). Those are on my USB bus also.

It's a weird issue for sure. I have a K70 red led with cherry mx reds on it now, no lighting effects or anything that communicates with cue on that one and all is fine. As soon as I introduce that K70 LUX with cue 2 I get that oddity. I am probably going to move the LUX to my other PC where I don't game much at all, because wow that's one nice kb.. with the mx browns. I was super bummed to because I was like "It's all DONE... oh wait.." ;)

Last edited by r3v3nant; 07-06-2017 at 03:38 PM.