Old 06-16-2019, 04:57 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008149
Zotty Reputation: 52
Default Zotty's CORSAIR Hydro X Hardware and iCUE integration FAQ

Last Updated 27th August 2019

Hi Everyone.

This Faq will cover most frequently asked questions when it comes to Corsair's Hydro X Product Line.

I will cover the Hardware and indeed the Software along with providing sample diagrams and my own experience of building a dual Hydro X loop in my 1000d build.

All images are Clickable links to full Resolution versions.

first here are a few useful links

Corsairs Hydro X Series Configurator

Corsairs Hydro X Web Store

Corsairs 'How To' Videos

Corsair's iCue & Link Hardware Information/setup Diagrams

My 1000D Build

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hardware

-------------------------------------------------

Click each one to jump to that items info within this thread. (this will open a new window. closing that window brings you back to the top of this thread. Also.. very Picture Heavy)

Hydro X Series XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo

Hydro X Series Default Pump and Fan Curves data (by DevBiker)

Hydro X Series XC7 & XC9 RGB CPU Water Blocks

Hydro X Series XC7 and XC9 Motherboard Compatibility Table (by DevBiker)

Hydro X Series XG7 RGB GPU Water Blocks

Hydro X Series XG7 RGB GPU Compatibility Table (by DevBiker)

Hydro X Series XT Hardline 12mm Multicard Kit

Hydro X Series XR5 and XR7 Radiators

Hydro X Series Fittings/Fill Ports and Valves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radiator/Fan/block mounting

Radiators/Fans/Fan Trays/PushPull mounting

RGB Setup/control

Hydro X Series RGB Setup/Control

More to be added over the next few days or as and when parts arrive.. Thank you for reading and please dont forget to rate the thread at the top

Feel free to ask question's and as always i don't mind taking PM's but in the art of helping anyone looking for answers i suggest you do a public thread in the correct section of the forum.

Huge thanks to DevBiker for his Contributions with tables and Lists and the XC9 Photos.. thanks dude!!

Webstore links will generally lead to the UK store. but you can easy change location on the bottom left of the Web store page.

Last edited by Zotty; 08-27-2019 at 04:27 PM.