Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

Running Maximus XI Formula and board is NOT showing up in iCUE. Followed instructions exactly as shown. Previously was using the Corsair plugin and controlled everything just fine using AURA. (Running Dominator Platinum RGB)

Is there a certain Firmware rev I need to run on my board?

Not really. Peripheral manufactures all have their proprietary software. TT's software doesn't specifically support any MB, but does support Razor products. The only way to get EVERYTHING working is to go the other way...i.e. you have to rely upon MB software to support TT and Razor and Corsair...etc.

Close, but there are still issues. I have an ASUS Maximus XI Code motherboard and here are the problems I encountered.

1. The profile is applied to the motherboard successfully, only when I start iCUE.

2. If I change the Profile the motherboard doesn't pick up on the new profile.

3. Regardless, the RGB headers are not picking up the profile, not on iCUE startup, not ever.

Otherwise, I would call this a good start. But it feels more like ALPHA software, than BETA.

Can someone elaborate exactly how the profile information is stored? If you have have Aura sync installed but not turned on, is the motherboard still getting any direction from the saved profiles within aura? I ask because on occasion within the past couple of months I have had a glitch that has been fixed by me deleting the XML file in the aura folder "lastprofile.xml"

Is icue still saving its profile in this folder?

I really really want to switch to using icue for this but I am slightly apprehensive because I would still need to use Aura to control my g skill ram. I can't wait for icue to be a One-Stop shop because the software is the best in the business.

I am several versions behind on icue, Is it worth upgrading at this point? Aura sync has jaded me on applying updates for any RGB software.

Works fine on Asus ROG Strix x570-e Gaming. Issue is I loose control of the Strix 5700 XT. It won't sync and I can't have custom effects. Right now I have 3 custom effects on my LL120s, H100i Platinum, Vengeance RGB and peripherals. It won't allow the match up like Jacknet RGB Sync for my GPU and Motherboard

Works fine for my Maximus X Code board, but the RGB strip options aren't affecting a Deep Cool RGB anti-GPU sag brace I have. Also, ideally I'd need it to affect G.Skilll RAM and an Asus Strix 1080Ti as well.

Still, this is progress, and any progress is appreciated.

Edited by Kvantum

Did you drop the extension into the folder? And upgrade your iCUE version?

The extension is in the correct folder, My iCue is fully up to date as well as my Aura

EDIT: Nevermind, rebooted the PC as i never did so and it's working beautifully now! Thank you!

Edited by KnightRider7880

Worked once I "Enabled Plugins" or maybe as stated above I needed to wait some time after starting the app for it to appear? (took me 2 minutes to enable)? If required maybe add it to the instructions. thanks corsair works fine!

btw: now that plugins are enabled and i do not use Lenovo hardware is it logical to remove this folder to save system resources and increase loading times?

my asus maximus XI formula board shows up in icue but the leds doesn't turn on.

I've followed the methods on page 1. Install latest asus aura 1.07.79, install icue 3.24.52, etc but nothing happens only ASUS motherboard board shows up on icue :( maybe Corsair Team needs to fix it first

Just to clarify, do you have Armoury Crate installed instead of AURA? If that's the case and it's working properly, I'll do that too so I can regain control of my LiveDash.

Yes, i am just using armoury crate and removed aura.

Awesome!

Works fine on my ROG Strix X570-E!

I didn't even need the Aura Sync software mentioned in the first post, the most recent Armoury Crate version is enough!

Excellent, thanks for confirming. I'll give Armoury Crate a try.