Corsair Community

Corsair chairs: Fixing Wheels

wim-bart

I tried a lot of game chairs, but all are impossible to use for SIM racing like F1, Dirt and other race games. The biggest issue is, if you brake, or clutch or whatever you do with a pedal, the chair moves away and it is game over.

My question thereby is, do Corsair chairs have the possibility to fix the wheels?

I did see a T1 Race model, but it cannot be used for racing because it moves and cannot be fixed to the floor.

Is there a Corsair model what does have wheel brake?

i may trigger a few people for suggesting this lol...

Jam Jar Lids!. lol..

you need 5. put one under each wheel and it will stop rolling around while you are racing lol...

but yeah.. wheel brakes is not a bad idea at all lol

also a swivel lock to stop the chair spinning off on bends ;) :D

Edited by Zotty

• Corsair Employee
Just go A-Team on the chair. Take some strong cord and tie the base of the piston to the desk legs :p

You can even make a more permanent mod using some carabiners to quickly attach/detach the chair :)

push back, self centering :)

I've actually seen a strap included with those under-desk bikes so that they don't move too far away when you're peddling.

Just go A-Team on the chair. Take some strong cord and tie the base of the piston to the desk legs :p

You can even make a more permanent mod using some carabiners to quickly attach/detach the chair :)

push back, self centering :)

Thank you for the suggestion, i'll definitely try this out! :sigh!: