View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 06:32 PM
yellowblanka's PC Specs

POST ID # = 941147
yellowblanka Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
I see what you are saying buddy. but it's not the case...

It's no good saying the issues are universal and that new users should be wary when the majority don't see it at all and indeed the chances are they wont either.

as I said above... way more people don't have problems with the software... massive amounts more dude... it's a tiny number in a huge picture that do suffer ;)..

Yes Corsair should work at ironing these issues out for everyone. but that takes time and they are working on it,, SOOOO many variables with computers to consider.

Best way to see this point is go searching for something you are very happy with.. that has never given you a problem.. you will be surprised how bad it will look because no one came online to say how great it was but the few that had issues will make it look like worse than it really is.

It really is down to.. You can keep most of the people happy most of the time. but in no way can you keep everyone happy all of the time... standard rule of life I am afraid to say...

Really hope the OP gets sorted :(.. hate to see a man down :( and hate it even more when I can't help pick him back up!..
Conversely you can't say the userbase for these products "massively don't have problems" based on your own anecdotal evidence - that's not hard data. I'm sure there are MANY people who have problems with hardware/software and just return it/deal with the issues vs. posting their problems on the Internet - hell, there are probably plenty of people who just buy the hardware and don't bother to even install CUE so don't encounter the issues. Trying to sweep complaints under the rug does nothing. Also, if this were some small company, I might have some sympathy, but this is a technology giant selling premium-priced peripherals aimed at the enthusiast market, they should have the funds/time to do proper testing before releasing hardware/software. Also, their responses in these forums have been scattered and non-helpful, mostly just "reflash your firmware" etc. vs. addressing the actual problem, or they shift the blame to somebody else "lots of people that use CUE also use Steam, therefore it's not OUR problem", when for that particular issue (controllers not working while their HID drivers are active/keyboard plugged in), multiple users made it clear that this occurred even with Steam/CUE closed.