View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 04:15 PM
Dayglorange's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008096
Dayglorange Reputation: 10

I just returned my G502 and my Scimitar to get the Nightsword today and I already love it. I've been using the Ironclaw for a while now, since I found the G502 to be too narrow for my hand, and the Nightsword seems to be a much better size for me. Its similar enough to the Ironclaw but has the right amount of buttons in the right placement for my liking as well, which was my chief complaint about the Ironclaw and the G502. Either not enough buttons (Ironclaw, but the wireless would have solved that but its not available locally for me) or the placement is not quite right (G502) has always been my issue. I've tried so many mice just trying to find the right one and Corsair may have a winner finally.

Really the only problem now is that iCUE still needs some major work. Other than that I think the Nightsword is an amazing mouse and would definitely recommend it.