Thread: Buyer remorse
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 10:00 PM

POST ID # = 932593
pizza_lover Reputation: 10
Default Progress being made :)

I initially loved the small design of the C1

However, after these issues, I've grown to hate it and wish I went custom build.

I rma'd it once, got sent back the same system and the Fix did nothing
  1. I was able to login which led me to believe it was fixed, HOWEVER, once I started updating is where the problem begins.
  2. After any Update/ Shutdown or Restart, the system will no longer boot up to the log in screen or display nothing which makes the monitor turn off cause no display is showing.
  3. I have to F8 advanced troubleshoot and REPAIR and go into REMOVE FILES AND REINSTALL everything. I shouldn't have to DO this every time i want to shutdown the computer or restart for an UPDATE

i rely heavily on my computer for work, so I can't have downtime for a week, I NEED A NEW SYSTEM like CORSAIR DUSTIN SAID IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A NEW UNIT BY DEFAULT...

1. 12/11/2017: First RMA request
  2. 12/19/2017: Corsair gets my C1 and tries to repair it instead and didn't send a default new unit like i was told by corsair dustin.
  3. 12/23/2017: Received C1 back and discovered it worked for a short period and started to present issues after any update or shutdown, even had issues restarting the PC itself and would not go into sleep mode.
  4. 12/23/2017: Made a ticket to Corsair support about recent RMA fixing nothing, requested help once again.
  5. 1/5/2018: STILL NO NEW COMPUTER, NO HELPFUL RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT SINCE 12/30/2017

1/8/2018: Progress being made, contacted by CS about my replacement and should be good in about a week

Last edited by pizza_lover; 01-08-2018 at 07:18 PM. Reason: contacted on 1/8/2018 for my advance replacement