Corsair Community

H115 Firmware Rollback

Cmplord

Hey All,

Got a new case yesterday (680x) and a shiny new H115iRGB Pump to go with it. Installed OK and turned on for the first time, all lights working, everything happy. I installed the iCUE software and it was still running well - I then proceeded to update all firmware (thinking this wouldnt be an issue)....sadly I was wrong. Since then the two RGB fans on the 115 have stopped shining at all. Initially they were doing their own colours randomly across the board but since this morning have stopped completely.

I have emailed a support request but that could take days....I am hoping a firmware rollback on the 115 will fix the issue - I didnt take a note of what it was at factory level....If anyone has some older firmware I could download that would be great - cant find it anywhere!! I am currently on v.1.00.33

Thanks in advance..

Cmp

Hi Cmplord,

Sometimes after firmware updates you have to re-configure the device in iCUE. If you go to lighting setup and add the fans back in that should fix it.

If you have the fans connected to the 680X's lighting node pro try the same thing just in the Lighting Node Pro's menu.

If that doesn't work try to force update the cooler in settings, then repeat the steps above.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply Mike,

I have already tried this. I originally had them plugged in together to their own RGB Hubs on the pump but then tried switching over to the lightning pro controller - neither cause the fans to come on anymore. I have tried the front case fans in the pump hubs and they work...the h115 fan lights simply just dont come on at all anymore regardless of what settings I apply. The pump itself works fine along with the lights on the pump.

As originally stated, they worked fine when they came out of the box - only updating the firmware seems to have caused an issue for it - if someone could post a link to an older firmware revision for the h115i Platinum that would be great :)

Thanks

Edited by Cmplord

Hey Mike,

Thanks for this. Unfortunately it didn't resolve the issue. I followed the instructions exactly as per the video. My firmware is on 1.0.33 (as it was before) and it flashed correctly. The problem still persists as before. The pump lights up and works fine but the two fans do not. I tried the two fans in my Lightning Pro (changed the settings to 5 fans from the default 3 for my 680 case) but still nothing. I also tried the fans from the case to the pump RGB Hub cables but they do not light up either.

The fans were working perfectly on the weekend when I first installed them - the firmware update killed it. Thats why I was hoping to roll-back to whatever it came with out of the factory. I wish I had never upgraded now as everything was working fine. Do you have another older firmware revision I could try with the same process?

Thanks

Chris.

i too have a H115i Platinum that refuses to show in iCUE. I have tried iCUE from 3.15.101 up to 3.18.77

H115i Platinum shows GREEN in USBDeview.

I have done complete uninstall of iCUE and CCleaner and appdata folder removal.

Nothing i have done gets the H115i Platinum to show. I believe its a bricked unit due to firmware issue.

Can i manually update the firmware with a batch command or command prompt?