View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 09:22 PM
Cuts O Meat's PC Specs

POST ID # = 969502
Cuts O Meat Reputation: 10
Default Mysterious red color when Windows loads up

Hi All,

When I boot my computer, everything happens as it shoud. The default hardware profile is displayed on the keyboard during post, and also when Windows loads. However when I have made it to the lock screen, and if I wait for a little bit, I will hear a USB connection sound come through my speakers then the keyboard will go dark for about 3 seconds and come back on with a red color.

I have deleted all but one hardware profile, the one I booted up with. PLus I've never had a profile of just red keys. I have noticed that if I turn the lighting off via the button at the top of the keyboard, then turn the lighting back on, it's fixed. Back to the proper color of the hardware profile.

I don't know where this red color is coming from or why. I thought it might be interference from the Logitech Gaming Software I had installed for my last keyboard, a G213. So I uninstalled that software, but nothing changed.

Any help you could give me to avoid this red color coming up after boot would be greatly appreciated.