View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:01 AM
scopio's PC Specs

POST ID # = 989822
scopio Reputation: 10

Quote:
Yes. The Commander Pro is the fan controller and software interface. The RGB lighting hub is the power pathway for the lighting. You will either need to buy the RGB Lighting Hub from Corsair directly or pick up one of the twin packs of ML140-RGB to get it inside. That triple pack will also include a Lighting Node Pro, that you currently do not need. However, it can daisy chain into the Commander Pro for future expansion or more flexibility.
(1) So, I need 1x SKU CO-9050078-WW ML140 PRO RGB LED 140MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan — Twin Fan Pack with Lighting Node PRO which comes with an RGB Lighting Hub included. The only additional products I need is 1x SKU CO-9050077-WW ML140 PRO RGB LED 140MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan — Single Pack and possibly 3x more depending on how I fit the 3x fans on the H150i.
Quote:
4) 2x140 front intake. H150i top exhaust. 1x140 rear. Where will the other two ML140-RGB go? Bottom intake?
No, I have no intention to place any other fans at the bottom.
Quote:
"1x Corsair RGB Lighting Node Pro Lighting Controller or would 2x CORSAIR Link RGB LED Lighting" -- Do you mean the RGB strip lighting? Or something different?
Yes, I meant RGB strip lighting.
Quote:
*Also note the fans that come with the H150i are not RGB. This seems to get missed frequently.
[/QUOTE]
I am aware the H150i are not RGB.
I am in two minds whether to replace the 3x140 fans on the H150i as I don’t know if it is best to place the fans above the radiator as exhaust as they would not show the lighting within the case so it would be a waste.
Now by having the 3x140 fans on the H150i as exhaust and the 1x140 fan on the rear as exhaust and only 2x140 fans in the front as intake would that not result as negative pressure instead of positive pressure? I would appreciate your advise.
There are two USB 2.0 headers on the board so can I fit a USB Extender like this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077G9VZ...740111_TE_item?
Many thanks for your help.

Last edited by scopio; 01-14-2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Added Link