Corsair Community

CUETrayMenu iCUE.exe Application Error On Shutdown

So I been dealing with this problem for a long time now and it seems like searching through Google there is nobody at Corsair or on the internet that seems to know how to fix this. Everytime I shutdown my computer I get this error https://imgur.com/YkqL0rZ that prevents me from shutting down and it shows it is iCUE related. Why is this happening and does anybody out there know how to fix this? Please help because this issue has been plaguing me forever now and I've seen couple other threads with this issue but no answer for a fix. Edited by TGTZENG

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I am getting the same error at shutdown or reboot:

SrbLbbj.png

I am using iCue version 3.21.88 (latest).

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 (fully updated)

I have a Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless, connected with the wireless dongle.

I have tried moving the dongle to various USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, front and rear.

I have uninstalled iCue, rebooted and reinstalled it.

It has been doing permanently since the day I first installed the mouse/iCue.

The mouse works fine when using it.

• 2 weeks later...

Same error here using iCue 3.22.74

Tried updating and reinstalling with no change.

EDIT: Note the activity of Adobe's Creative Cloud Core Sync process. Maybe there's a conflict between that and iCue...

c6nNeOm.jpg)

I just bought a H100i RGB, and have a Corsair RGB mouse.

My setup:

Windows 10 Pro 64

Intel Core i7 9900K

ASUS Strix Z370-E Gaming

Corsair H100i RGB Platinum

64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz CMK32GX4M2B3200C16

ASUS GTX970 STRIX

ASUS Xonar Essence STX Audio

EVGA Supernova 650 P2 Platinum

Edited by Abstractals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem.

L'instruction à 0X00000000616B0569 emploie l'adresse mémoire 0X0000000006700DA8. L'état de la mémoire ne peut pas être read.

or

L'instruction à 0X0000000060AE0569 emploie l'adresse mémoire 0X0000000006880860. L'état de la mémoire ne peut pas être read.

When I uninstall iCue, I no longer have this problem.

Same here, surely there must be a fix? It started about 3 months ago, my PC wont shut down without me clicking OK on the error.

I saw a reply about selecting 'run as administrator' on the program, which seems to stop the error at shut down, but this also seems to stop the program starting with windows even though it is in the start up list?

Someone, or Corsair. must know about the problem, or be working on a fix.

Hi,

I had the same error you describe here every time when shutting down the computer, even with the same address numbers. That's even funny.

This error started happening to me just after updating the iCue software, luckily, I have the hobby of saving the setup file of every driver or util I install on my computer, and I only had to return to my "old" version iCue Software v3.17.94.

This is working fine for me on Win10x64 1909 (OS build 18363.535).

I could not find this version on Corsair's site, but I could find it here, it is the exact same file (I compared it with the one I already had):

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Other-DRIVERS-TOOLS/Others/Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-Software-3-17-94.shtml

I hope this works for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't work for me either. It doesn't look like Corsair even wants to acknowledge this issue so I ended up fixing it by installing third party Xonar drivers found here:

http://maxedtech.com/asus-xonar-unified-drivers/

I'm really not sure if it's the Xonar driver or software that's causing the issue. Just to rule out both, I went with the 1.80a driver with the cmedia (not asus) panel.

Didn't work for me either. It doesn't look like Corsair even wants to acknowledge this issue so I ended up fixing it by installing third party Xonar drivers found here:

http://maxedtech.com/asus-xonar-unified-drivers/

I'm really not sure if it's the Xonar driver or software that's causing the issue. Just to rule out both, I went with the 1.80a driver with the cmedia (not asus) panel.

Thanks, I was using UNi Xonar W10 1825 v1.81a r2 with asus panel.

Uninstalled them and went with your suggestion and it seems to be working good.