Corsair Community

iCUE (MacOS) Now Available as Open Beta!

Corsair James

Question for people running the void pro wireless and k55 and Harpoon rgb keyboard & mouse, can you tell me what firmware you are currently using?

My k55 rgb keyboard is running firmware v. 30.06

Harpoon mouse is not detected, but seems to work fine

Void Pro wireless headset is running v. 0.15

@corsair James, i Dm'd you.

Edited by BlackScorpion

OK got a question for you guys. On my mac when i update to 3.18 the Void pro headset is not detected, but when i run windows with 3.18 the headset is detected? how is that? I;m not able to upgrade to anything higher then 3.15 without losing the option to control the headset. While in Windows i also checked the firmware version for the headset and according to the app, 0.15 is the lastest version.

Corsair James, are you going to respond to my DM?

Edited by BlackScorpion

Hi team,

I have updated iCUE Beta to v3.18. As we start gearing up for launch (and with the expectation that the audio driver will be reimplemented back into iCUE v3.19), this may be the second to last update on this thread. As always, feel free to DM me with any feedback or concerns.

James,

Has there been any update on the iCue software not detecting devices? I installed 3.18.77 today and don't see my Headphones Model - RDA0011

James,

Has there been any update on the iCue software not detecting devices? I installed 3.18.77 today and don't see my Headphones Model - RDA0011

Hi all,

May I please ask how do one UNinstall the iCue properly?

Many thanks

Guys read up a little, version 3.15 is the latest version that will detect the Void Pro Headset.

@modicus, look up a little further there is a nice write up to install a working version and it should also describe how to propertly unistall it. Here is the link to that post: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=1009560&postcount=227

Edited by BlackScorpion

James,

I have been using the beta for some time now, and it has only detected my MM800 maybe 3-5 times tops. It was even replaced for me at one point because of it.

Makes me quite leery of their announcement to release the full non-beta version despite the software clearly not functioning properly or working with every device.

According to CorsairJames, Mojave broke the audio, you can read up on it here, so currently, most headset will not be detected after version 3.15. Hopefully, in the future, the audio driver will be reinstated. Till then if you need to have the headset detected as I do stay on V. 3.15 anything further might not detect it.

(English version below.)

CONSEILS POUR RÉSOUDRE LE MESSAGE D'ERREUR «AUCUN APPAREIL DÉTECTÉ»

Si vous avez installé Karabiner-Elements, il faut le désinstaller, car il empêche la détection des appareils :

• Ouvrir Karabiner-Elements ;
  • Cliquer sur l'onglet Misc ;
  • Cliquer sur le bouton Uninstall Karabiner-Elements ;
  • Redémarrer l'ordinateur (pour appliquer le changement).

Certaines fonctionnalités de Karabiner-Elements sont déjà fournies par macOS, de toute façon. Par exemple, Préférences Système > Clavier > Touches de modification.

Si l'appareil n'est toujours pas détecté, il faut, dans certains cas, mettre à jour le micrologiciel (firmware) de l'appareil. C'est le cas notamment pour la souris Harpoon. On lit sur Internet qu'il faut absolument utiliser un PC Windows pour faire cette mise à jour, mais c'est faux. On peut utiliser un Mac, même si la procédure est plus complexe :

• Télécharger et installer ckb-next à partir de Github ;
  • À la fin de l'installation, autoriser le daemon de ckb-next dans Préférences Système > Sécurité et confidentialité. (Attention ! si vous n'autorisez pas le daemon, la souris Harpoon ne fonctionnera pas au redémarrage, mais vous pourrez utiliser le clavier pour naviguer dans Préférences Système) ;
  • Redémarrer l'ordinateur ;
  • Ouvrir ckb-next et répondre Oui à la proposition de mise à jour du micrologiciel (firmware).

:idea::idea::idea:

TIPS FOR SOLVING THE "NO DEVICE DETECTED" ERROR MESSAGE

If you have installed Karabiner-Elements, it must be uninstalled, as it prevents the detection of devices:

• Open Karabiner-Elements;
  • Click on the Misc tab;
  • Click on the Uninstall Karabiner-Elements button;
  • Restart the computer (to apply the change).

Some of the features of Karabiner-Elements are already provided by macOS anyway. For example, System Preferences > Keyboard > Modification Keys.

If the device is still not detected, in some cases, it may be necessary to update the device firmware. This is particularly the case for the Harpoon mouse. We read on the Internet that you absolutely must use a Windows PC to do this update, but that is not true. You can use a Mac, even if the procedure is more complex:

• Download and install ckb-next from Github ;
  • At the end of the installation, allow the ckb-next daemon in System Preferences > Security and Privacy. (Warning! if you do not allow the daemon, the Harpoon mouse will not work on restart, but you can use the keyboard to navigate in System Preferences);
  • Restart the computer;
  • Open ckb-next and answer Yes to the firmware update proposal.

I have recently bought a Corsair M65 Elite RGB and I download the ICUE MacOS beta, the buttons doesn't work in game when I remap them to what I want. Also, when I close the tab, all the remaps and changes I have made go away and the mouse becomes to how it was when I first plugged it in the computer. I have tried doing everything I can to fix it but nothing worked out.

I have recently bought a Corsair M65 Elite RGB and I download the ICUE MacOS beta, the buttons doesn't work in game when I remap them to what I want. Also, when I close the tab, all the remaps and changes I have made go away and the mouse becomes to how it was when I first plugged it in the computer. I have tried doing everything I can to fix it but nothing worked out.

When you are making the changes are you creating a profile for it?

Hi, I'm wondering if the K95 RGB Platinum is supported by iCUE on MacOS. It seems to be supported on iCUE in Windows.

I just had to ask, because it isn't written in the list.

Yes it is, I'm using it. Just be aware (that in my case MBP 2015 13") every time I shut down and turn on computer it doesn't detect keyboard right away. It takes some force quitting and replugging to get it working again. Safest bet is to unplug for turning it on and once logged into Mac plug it back in.

When I plug in my Hs60 on my mac for the surround sound it doesn't read the headset. Why is this?

read this: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=1014133&postcount=258

I never tried saving it, how do you save it

Once you create it, it automatically saves it, look in your directory, User directory>Library>Application Support>Corsair>CUE>profile it should be saved there.

Thanks for mac version of this software.

Bad thing is that with bluetooth connection mouse Ironclaw RGB Wireless is not working. Or actually none of the keys (except of course left and right button) are working and iCUE app is not recognizing mice itself.

It is working with direct USB cable and/or 2.4GHz connection.