Corsair Community

If you haven't already guessed, this latest profile is based around one of the most popular Marvel superheros - Iron Man.

Red typing keys with Gold trim around them. A repulsor blast on every key press (Burst and Single Key Type-Lighting) as well as an Ark Reactor Mode!

[ame]

[/ame]

Video recorded on my new Nikon S9900

Download Link: http://lewisgerschwitz.com/profiles/Ironman.zip

(File contains profiles for the K70, M65 and Sabre devices only)

Ironman.prf

• 3 weeks later...
I got all the Superhero profiles.. Just awesome! Great Job! The way you did the Hulk one was really impressive. I showed my gal and when I showed her the Spiderman one,after I pressed some buttons,she goes,that must be his web shooting out. Honestly,she shocked me. Would have never guessed she would have figured it out. She absolutely loved them. I think the link to the mouse for the hulk is the best. The others aren't as good. Might be the limitation of the mouse. They just don't seem to work in tandem.

I got all the Superhero profiles.. Just awesome! Great Job! The way you did the Hulk one was really impressive. I showed my gal and when I showed her the Spiderman one,after I pressed some buttons,she goes,that must be his web shooting out. Honestly,she shocked me. Would have never guessed she would have figured it out. She absolutely loved them. I think the link to the mouse for the hulk is the best. The others aren't as good. Might be the limitation of the mouse. They just don't seem to work in tandem.

Thanks mate! I tried to make them as universal as possible so that everyone can have a fair idea of what it represents, happy to hear the ideas came across.

Yes, unfortunately the mice are quite limited when it comes to interacting with active effects. If you've got timed stuff they're fine, but anything that requires a button to start won't do much.

Damn this is beautiful!

Finally got tired of rainbows. This is amazing!

Love the Iron Man theme, thanks a lot. :)

Thanks Guys!

Long time fan Schwitz---This is definitely one of your best. Thank you

Need Daredevil or Gambit :D?!

Thanks! There are more in the works, having a break in between because superheros aren't everybody's favorite thing.

First of all, I'd like to say that your work is just simply amazing; love all your profiles.

However, I'd like to know if you also released the K95 version or Corsair just made a mistake by putting it up here: http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/iron-man-b260

I can't find any thread regarding K95 RGB Iron Man and when I try to download it from the link above, you can see it's not available as it doesn't exist on the server and gives you an error after you click on download and fill the captcha, the error will be "Undefined" in the URL which is basically just: http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/undefined

You won't see any error on the screen but you get the point, can you please confirm if you did launch it and they just have messed up at their end or they just put it there by mistake? If you have launched it in fact then can you please create a thread for it on forums or just put it on this thread so I can use it?

Thanks a bunch! =)

First of all, I'd like to say that your work is just simply amazing; love all your profiles.

However, I'd like to know if you also released the K95 version or Corsair just made a mistake by putting it up here: http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/iron-man-b260

I can't find any thread regarding K95 RGB Iron Man and when I try to download it from the link above, you can see it's not available as it doesn't exist on the server and gives you an error after you click on download and fill the captcha, the error will be "Undefined" in the URL which is basically just: http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/undefined

You won't see any error on the screen but you get the point, can you please confirm if you did launch it and they just have messed up at their end or they just put it there by mistake? If you have launched it in fact then can you please create a thread for it on forums or just put it on this thread so I can use it?

Thanks a bunch! =)

Hi mate, I haven't been doing the conversions for my profiles, Zheren has been covering those in this thread

Hi mate, I haven't been doing the conversions for my profiles, Zheren has been covering those in this thread

Ah, I see. Looks like there's no luck with K95 since it's not possible to convert them anymore to K95.

Anyways, thanks for your time. If and when you decide to code/program a standalone one for K95, I'll be sure to download it ;) Been using your Poison for some time and it's amazing, loving it.

Archived